Pygmalion opened its doors back in 2009 on Paddy's Day of all days, and it has taken Dublin by storm ever since.
Situated on one of Dublin's deadliest streets, South William Street, it always seems to attract the weirdest and most wonderful clientele. Ideal for both day time eats and night time drinks, Pyg suits just about anyone who enjoys a good atmosphere.
But as with every place, it comes with its quirks...
1. No one knowing how the sink works in the ladies loo
Damn foot pedals. Where do they think we are, the Mediterranean?!
2. The obvious rollovers of a Sunday
Sunglasses and dry shampoo all round.
3. Twits plugging in their phones under the far couch outside
Stepping over everyone en route.
4. Looking at the menu and seeing nothing other than 'nachos'
Surely they count as one of your five a day?
5. Seeing the exact same Dublin faces strut up and down Coppinger Row every time
It's like they're in a cult or something.
6. People chuckling over the Pygtails menu...
...then swiftly putting the menu down when they realise they’re €13 a pop.
7. Then picking it back up for the 2-for-1 deal
€6.50? Sure, you're practically making money!
8. Bar staff you've definitely gotten with on a scauldy night out before
Trying to keep your head down and order a pint simultaneously.
9. Drunk Tinder dates swanning in from Coppinger Row
Carrying on the drunken love buzz, one inebriated step at a time.
10. At least eight of these fringes per square metre
And together, they make one full fringe.
11. The reckless friend in every group coming back from the bar with a shisha
You leave them alone for one second...
12. Glam huns drinking espresso martinis
Draped in fur, ripped jeans and boyfriends.
13. Seeing someone's ID/driver's licence/age card strewn on the dancefloor
14. French accents as far as the ear can hear
Just waiting for you to fall in love with them.
15. And people 'going for one' only to still be there 8 hours later
Every bloody time!