18 Signs That Your Best Friend Is Really The One
14. You have wondered on more than five occasions that, together, you two are the without doubt the most hilarious people on this Earth
Ever thought that even if you don't find The One, at least you've already found your soul mate? And that you're not married officially, but you pretty much are to them?
Then this list is for you.
Prepare to tick off a lot, because you two are the real deal.
1. Their name in your phone starts with AA so they're the first name to come up
2. You call them any chance you get while doing the following
- On a date
- Doing a walk of shame
- Bumping into exes
- Alone on a dark alley
- Meandering through a sex shop
3. You are both your weirdest self around each other
Often forgetting what your real voices sound like, not being sure if they've slipped in a few bevvies without you noticing, and wondering what other people laugh about.
4. Their family is your family
And vice versa. You've dibs'd godmother on their older sister's baby and plan on marrying their cousin Jamie if all else fails.
You frequently nab shotgun and get the best pick of the turkey sandwiches on Stephen's Day.
5. You have so much blackmail fodder on them it's actually scary
Lift the lid on what you know, and they could be excommunicated.
Or stoned to death, either or.
6. You're pretty much in a constant flow of communication
Even when times are slow.
7. You have a hideous secret nickname for each other that only you two know
Which usually originates around a story when you did something wholly illegal and/or incriminating.
8. You've forced your pets/parents/siblings to be friends
More time to play!
9. You know what the other is thinking before they think it
''I want it to look like that pointy building thing...''
''You mean the Taj Mahal?''
10. You hate the same people and the same things, for the same reasons
Because that's what you do.
11. You two are a package deal
And you wouldn't have it any other way.
12. You know even the bleakest of nights are made better in their presence
Hey, do you wanna crash my cousin's confirmation? Sure.
And we have to hit up my gran's choral concert after. Slick.
13. You embrace silences
And will often go to each other's gafs in order just to sit there checking your phone.
14. You have wondered on more than five occasions that, together, you two are the actually the most hilarious people on this Earth
U funny. Real funny.
15. And have often wondered how you two don't have your own show yet
Like, I'd watch us.
16. You like their social media posts within milliseconds of them hitting the internet
And comment things like #breaktheinternet, because you're sound.
17. You have to do every single thing they ask of you, just because
And you get to pressure them in cruel and unusual ways.
18. And when you're drunk, you screech about how much you love them repeatedly until they say it back
...even if they're holding your hair back and trying to avoid the splash.