9 Reasons Why You Need To Treat Yourself To A Doughnut Today
Let us make our argument visually
It's Sunday and you deserve a treat, and what better treat is there than a durty doughnut?
It is our humble opinion that one of these greasy feckers will immeasurably improve your day and help you better cope with the week ahead.
To prove our point, we thought we'd show you some of the most tempting doughnuts Dublin has produced in recent times.
1. Dangercone, Aungier Danger
Aungier Danger's magical creation that gives us feelings in places we never knew existed.
2. Maple Bacon, The Rolling Donut
The Rolling Donut has done it again by bringing together our two favourite things, dessert and rashers.
3. Pick 'n' Mix, Sweet Republic
Sweet baby Jesus.
4. Pokéball Oreo Doughnuts, Krüst
Gotta eat 'em all.
5. Red velvet, Offbeat Donut Company
6. Simply glazed, Antoinette's Bakery
They're vegan-friendly so you're practically saving the planet with one of these.
7. This honeycomb creation, Dublin Donut Company
Some things are just worth drooling over.
8. This life-changing hot mess from 3FE
Because we had no donuts for 2 whole weeks due to a temperamental fryer we are now back with a bang. Introducing ma… pic.twitter.com/1UvwnkxaNy— 3FE Coffee (@3FE) October 2, 2015
9. The Twister ice-cream doughnut, Slice
I guess this is what it sounds like when doves cry.
READ NEXT: Here Are The 5 Best Doughnuts In Dublin