The 2018 Budget is to be announced this afternoon, and while the rest of Ireland is hoping for regular old borrrrring things like tax cuts and USC shite, us Dubs have a few bigger hopes and dreams.
Here's what every true blue would secretly love to see announced.
1. Coppers Gold Cards for everyone
We spend every weekend there goddamit, give us the loyalty
2. Free pints in Temple Bar
We want to hang out in those pretty cobbled streets too y'know...
3. A fine for slow walkers on Grafton Street
Just MOVE ALREADY
4. Price cuts for chicken fillet rolls
We need our grub, and we need it now
5. Oh, and spice bags
The food that feeds a Dub's soul
6. No tax for Freddo Bars
The rising price of these chocolate froggies is a national disaster
7. Rent caps that actually reduce rent
No more paying 2k a month for a shoebox, please
8. Free public transport for all
Hey, we did say it was a dream world okay?
9. And unlimited G&Ts for the under 40s
Please Pascal Donohoe???
Header image: Shutterstock