13 Ridiculously Passive Aggressive Kris Kringle Presents To Give This Christmas
Show someone you really don't care this festive season...
Christmas is a time of giving. And unfortunately, sometime, that means giving to those you don't actually like.
If you've ever found yourself in a Kris Kringle group at home, work, or among friends, you'll know the pain of drawing the name of someone you really don't want to give a present to.
You've found yourself in a bit of a moral quandary: you have to get them a present, but you know they don't deserve a present. What do you do?
We present to you this list of wonderfully passive aggressive presents for that undeserving Kris Kringle this festive season...
Because fuck yous are best served gift-wrapped.
1. Any item of clothing
That's way too small.
2. If they're a waster, get 'em a watch
And just like this guy's mother, include a note saying, "Time to sort your life out".
3. For an incredibly messy flatmate
4. For a flatmate who leaves little notes EVERYWHERE
Fight passive aggression with even more passive aggression.
5. For someone you just plain despise, try a truly terrifying doll
Preferably one that and can turn its head of its own accord and sing 'Silent Night' rather creepily.
6. For a prick of a boss
7. Or if subtlety isn't your bag
8. For a child with parents whom you dislike
As this Reddit thread attests, giving a recorder to a young child equals a living nightmare for the parents.
9. For the germaphobe in your life
10. "So I know you love Batman..."
So I got you a bat in a fucking frame.
11. Air freshener for the bathroom
A not-so-subtle reminder to your Kris Kringle that their shit does in fact stink.
12. For that person who's always late
A gift that says, "Merry Christmas!", but also, "I will tolerate no more excuses."
13. This won't always be possible, but the ultimate manoeuvre in passive aggressive present giving is...
Re-gifting the shit present you got from your Kris Kringle the year before right back at them.