You guys have nailed it once again.
Making our job look easy is no mean feat, but you seem to manage it on a weekly basis.
Here are the very best Irish tweets from this week, and they're proper good 'uns. Trust us.
1. Life imitates art with @LeanneWoodfull
2. Slippery slopes with @anerdabags
3. Sports with @phlaimeaux
absolutely delighted to have qualified for the Olympics at the one that's like banisters but you put flour on your hands
— David O'Doherty (@phlaimeaux) May 29, 2016
4. Love is real with @moules11
In town two girls talking about another girl.....
"She must be bleed'in mad about him, he wears CROCS with a tracksuit" @OverheardDublin
— Elaine (@11moules) May 29, 2016
5. Dublinese with @brilliantshane
6. Real talk with @alisonringrang
If Jesus had tasted a spice bag in his lifetime I'm not sure he would've been as willing to leave this earth and die for our sins.
— Alison Ring (@alisonringrang) May 20, 2016
7. Conflicting passions with @QueerDiscOx
8. Commuting woes with @omgDebbie
Just thanked an empty drivers seat when I was getting off the bus, in front of about 8000 tourists. Ok grand so.
— Debbie (@omgDebbie) June 1, 2016
9. Commitment to the cause with @rachmccauley
Me refusing to alter my all black wardrobe in any heat pic.twitter.com/PLq1Muf6Th
— Rach (@rachcmcc) May 31, 2016
10. Keeping it real with @incogellen
my sibling Whatsapp group is just whoever is at home sending pictures of the dog and all of us being like 'wow. so beautiful'
— Ellen Tannam (@incogellen) June 2, 2016
11. Irish problems with @LeGlitterChiot
Cheers to TCD security who told me I was too white to have my top off. How am I meant to build a base tan?
— ???????????????????????????????????????????? ? (@LeGlitterChiot) May 31, 2016
12. And finally, keeping up appearances with @amyohconnor
Still the most iconic series of tweets ever sent. pic.twitter.com/GmaCw4PT4W
— ? amy o'connor ? (@amyohconnor) May 31, 2016