We've all gone a bit bonkers this week, it would seem.
Far too much excitement about the upcoming Euros and a few consecutive days of sunshine means that the craic has been flowing of late. But not the illegal kind of craic, as our new American intern, Logan, seemed to think...
Don't believe us? Read below, for this week's instalment of the most Irish things to happen this week.
1. This sinful Euros jersey
Come on you girls in gr...tricolour thongs?
2. This casual Wednesday sighting in town
Riverdance doing some promo, you know the way.
3. This last minute health tip
Literally leave smoke in your wake!
4. Everything about this post on arses
Even the tea-stained background.
5. This unbelievable deal
Shut up and take my money!
6. This bog-standard trip to the beach
''What has you at the beach? Sure it's friesain out.''
7. This impromptu dance class in a car park in Mayo
Sure, what else would you be at on a sunny Tuesday at the foot of Croagh Patrick?
8. This selection of items for purchase at a car boot sale
Three wise men if I've ever seen them.
9. This makeshift poster to end makeshift posters
''Need a flag? Say no more, fam.'
10. This essay title spotted in the Junior Cert English Paper 1 this week
11. This motivational quote spotted during the mini marathon
Putting the fear of God into every one within a tri-county radius.
12. And finally, this subtle total house redecoration
That two brothers did as a surprise to their poor mum.