The 12 Most Irish Things To Happen This Week
7. The Late Late Show giving away a bag of spuds as their giveaway prize
The land of saints, scholars and constant talk of immersion.
Here's our round up of some of the most wonderful and weird Irish things to happen this week.
1. This headline
They don't call it Stab City for no reason...
2. The fact that sheep noises actually echoed around The Dáil
Thanks to Joe.ie for the video.
3. This reaction to The Budget
€11 for twenty fags? The government is going to have to start giving first time smokers a tax rebate towards a deposit on their first pack.— Colm Tobin (@colmtobin) October 12, 2016
4. This totally acceptable method of celebration
5. This perfect, perfect sign
6. This perplexing road sign dilemma
Spotted in Kerry.
7. The Late Late Show gave away a bag of spuds as their giveaway prize
Ryan Tubridy just gave a free bag of potatoes to everyone in the audience on the Late Late, we've hit peak Ireland #LateLateShow— Jody (@jodycoogan) October 7, 2016
8. This national cry out for Bosco
Won't anybody please think of the children?
9. This TD leaving his budget speech in the loo
10. This absolutely deadly stop sign
I didn't think I'd ever have a favourite stop sign. But I just found it. Only in Ireland. pic.twitter.com/BhdSuE15NZ— Laura (@Laura_Jelly) October 12, 2016
11. This fantastic display of wildlife
12. And finally, this fridge absolutely full of hang sangers