14 Tweets From The Last Week To Help You Get Through Monday
Bringing the lols, 140 characters at a time
Irish people? Gas.
The two of them combined: Gassest.
Don't believe us? Here are just a few of the best we've found from this week. Enjoy.
1. This gem from the wonder woman behind Ireland's royal family @amyhuberman
A valid point.
Declare or not on the census? pic.twitter.com/EbXLjpOc7T— Amy Huberman (@amyhuberman) April 24, 2016
2. National vs international artists with @EoinKeane101
3. Pop culture with @POBHerty
The only reason I'm in Sligo is for the Westlife mural pic.twitter.com/eIvu6o9Bss— Peter (@POBHerty) April 24, 2016
4. Private jokes with @colleenm_hughes
To a coworker: "Irish has a 'yous' verb form. It is the shit.— Colleen Hughes (@colleenm_hughes) April 13, 2016
Actually, it is the sibh."
*Laughs at my own joke no one else gets.*
5. Comeback kid with @gary_is_hip
when you're about to pass out but your mate suggests 3 jäger bombs for a tenner pic.twitter.com/lbcanyxE8W— bowls of cigarettes (@gary_is_hip) April 25, 2016
6. Father Census with @donlothario
u better all go asleep early so santy can collect all the censuses tonight— kelly (@earley) April 24, 2016
7. Weather is how weather does with @incogellen
Think I have had a cold on a small level consistently since 2008— Detective Pikachu (Ellen) (@incogellen) April 24, 2016
8. Reality conspiracies with @gr00se
fade street was an inside job— st fridget (@gr00se) April 22, 2016
9. Real talk @himynameisaine
"What a long and tiring day" I say to myself at 1.36pm— Áine (@himynameisaine) April 22, 2016
10. Adulting is always what it seems @edobrienhogan
My fatal flaw is that I spill ribena on myself at least once a day— Ed (@LindseyNaegle_) April 20, 2016
11. Monday = strug with @aifreckle
This is where I'm at with my Monday pic.twitter.com/hsKSpC5YxD— Aifric (@aifreckle) April 18, 2016
12. The obvious choice with @deevseverything
It's sunny, duh.
Power cut at work pic.twitter.com/k1mExyTP5M— Dee the Christmas Enjoyer (@deevseverything) April 25, 2016
13. Census lols with @colmtobin
Under profession I entered Author Of Brooklyn for the craic. #Census2016— Colm Tobin (@colmtobin) April 24, 2016
14. And finally, international relations
Gonna open a Japanese bar called FUCK SAKE.— Una Mullally (@UnaMullally) April 19, 2016