13 Tweets That Are Far Too Real If You're Just Not A Morning Person
Mornings can be grim. I mean, we all aspire to be those bright, sparkly humans who leap out of bed at 6am and do a workout before going to work or college.
But, let's be real: sometimes the slug life chooses you.
Here are 13 tweets that will be painfully accurate for anyone in a hate/hate relationship with their morning alarm...
1. Questioning when you will see your one true love (Bed) again
From d time I wake up in d morning all I think about is how long before I can go back to bed 😭😂 hate mornings— Alison White (@xAlisonwhitex) November 25, 2014
2. When the shower is the only warm place in your gaff
Hate getting out of the shower on mornings like this, it's just freezing cold— Conor Kinsella (@conor_kinsella) November 20, 2014
3. Commuting woes
Literally just missed the fucking dart I am like an absolute demon. I HATE mornings/college/everything right now— Kealyn Dunne (@KeeloGreenx) November 18, 2014
4. When someone interrupts your precious sleep
If you wake me up before my alarm goes off, chances are I hate you now.— Sydney Smith (@Sydney12Smith) December 14, 2015
5. Feeling shady towards anyone who seems happy to be out of bed
Don't trust anyone who says 'good morning', chirpy fuckers! 😏😏— Lovin Dublin (@LovinDublin) December 15, 2015
6. When you're body has different ideas about the amount of sleep you need
7. When you're CLEARLY listening to your tunes but some guy who you had one tutorial with in first year plonks himself down in the seat beside you
On the bus in the mornings I just wanna sit on my own listening to music, fucking hate when someone sits down that ye know and talks— Luke Hughes (@LukeHughes6) October 2, 2014
8. Daylight saving time certainly doesn't help matters
Seriously I'm waiting on the Luas and it's still dark out😩 hate early mornings— LaurenHennessy 🐘 (@heyoitsLo) December 8, 2015
9. And you begin to question whether it's night or day
Went to bed it was still dark getting out of bed it's getting dark I don't like this— Shane (@Shaane__) December 10, 2015
10. Before becoming passive aggressive and a delight to be around
I LOVE GETTING UP IN THE MORNINGS WHEN ITS DARK OUTSIDE— DUCT TAPE D00$KI (@dooski482) December 14, 2015
11. And naps are a whole other can of worms
Waking up from naps in the winter is so confusing because you think it's 10, when it's actually 5.— Taylordierks (@taylormdierks) December 10, 2015
12. Plus waking up from dehydrated sleeps is just the worst
13. But in reality, we're know that we're the problem, not the mornings...
i'm not a morning person. afternoons never really were my thing, and i'm not necessarily an evening person either.— BoJack Horseman (@BoJackHorseman) December 6, 2015