The Irish Times has released an extremely helpful list about the best 'child-friendly' restaurants in Ireland and Dublin has 14 establishments on it.
Róisín Ingle - with the help of Twitter - selected some great restaurants to go to in Dublin when the little ones need feeding.
She joked about how her children have been watching too much Masterchef and Come Dine With Me and when plates of food are left on the table for them, they say it's the "moment of truth".
As well as releasing a list of child-friendly restaurants around the country, she has also given a few tips that she lives by when going out for food with her children.
The places listed are followed by a brief summary of the establishment as well as a cost price and a contact number.
The Dublin restaurants include:
- Basil, Ringsend Road, Dublin
- Boco, North King Street, Dublin
- Moloughney’s, Clontarf, Dublin
- The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Basin, Dublin
- Kuraudo Sushi and Bento, Townsend Street, Dublin
- Chez Max, beside Dublin Castle, Dame Street, Dublin
- The Market Bar, Fade Street, Dublin
- Da Mimmo, North Strand, Dublin
- Milano, Dawson Street, Dublin
- Wagamama, South King Street, Dublin
- Kennedy’s Food Store, Fairview, Dublin
- Fallon & Byrne, People’s Park, Dún Laoghaire
- Jamie’s Italian, Dundrum
- Saba, Dublin