Have you always wanted to be a Disney princess, or even a dashing Disney prince? Well now is your fairytale chance to turn yourself from a cute pumpkin into a thing of pure magic...
Disneyland Paris has announced that they will hold open auditions (meaning you can just rock on up and try your best) in Dublin this Wednesday May 23.
Disneyland Paris is looking for people to apply for:
– performing as a famous Disney Character
– to participate in our wonderful parade and cavalcades (a basic dance level required),
– to portray Disney Princesses and Princes (subject of having the distinguishing characteristics).
The auditions will take place at Liberty Corner – DanceHouse, Foley Street, Dublin at 10.30am and there's 50 jobs up for grabs.
Here's the suss:
"All heights from 137 to 192 cm are welcome (measured during the audition).
"50 positions: Open Ended (full-time) and Date to date (seasonal) contracts starting between May and November 2018.
"Candidates must speak English or French, be a minimum of 18 years old and must be available until 6 pm.
Please come to the audition:
– wearing comfortable clothing (to participate in a movement/dance combination) and refrain from wearing makeup. Candidates should not wear street shoes or shoes with black soles.
– with a non-returnable CV and a pen."
More info can be found here - now we just gotta decide whether we look more like Snow White or Cinderella.... Or Rasputin.