Situated beside Fumbally Lane, you’ll find one of the slickest apartment buildings in town right now. Cathedral Court looks like the dorm rooms from Nickelodeon TV show Zooey 101 that we used to obsess over in the 2000s, and we envy anyone who can afford to live here.
For €2,400 a month, you’ll get a two-bed apartment in the heart of the city centre and right beside
the trendy Fumbally Café as well as yoga & pilate\'s studios.
These stunning apartments come fully furnished with custom designed interiors and a wide range of on-site services including a residents only gym, business centre and recreation room. Game of table tennis with your neighbour?
Other fancy AF features -
-High-quality interior design finish with bespoke Italian furnishings throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens and integrated high-spec appliances
- Bathroom with heated towel rails, power shower and vanity unit
- Balcony or patio with each apartment
- Tiled hallway floors
- Oak hardwood flooring
- Fitted wardrobes with full length mirror
- 43\" 4k HD TV\'s as standard
- Wired for SKY and Virgin Media TV and Internet
The only downside? You’d have NO excuse for not hitting up the gym five times a week if you live in the same building as one. Sigh.