A Nautical Dream – This Gorgeous Sutton Coastguard Station Is For Sale
A gorgeous renovation
This historic cottage is a former 19th century coastguard station and look-out tower, and it's absolutely gorgeous on the inside after a full renovation.
Located in Sutton it costs €1 million but you'll definitely have some unbeatable views across Dublin Bay.
It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a large garden and 1,600 square feet of living space.
The kitchen, bathrooms and rooms all look like something out an interior design magazine – perfection.
Some of the main features include...
- Ample off-street parking
- Easily-maintained garden
- 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, 3 living areas, bespoke kitchen; double glazed windows
- Abundance of old world character & charm
- Beside dinghy club Beside the peninsula cliff walks
- Close to shops, schools, bus, dart & recreational clubs
- Perfect south west sunny orientation
- Fairy-tale location near the water's edge surrounded by wonderful amenities
- C 1,600 sq ft of proper luxurious accommodation
- Breath-taking panoramic views of Dublin Bay
If you have a spare million knocking around then you can see the full listing here.