This Stylish Georgian Terraced Home In Ranelagh Is Now Up For Sale
Slick design and only a stone's throw from town
This house might look stunning from these pictures, but if you were to pass it in the street you mightn't realise just how beautiful it was from its simple exterior. Blink and you'd miss it.
It was in a very different state in 2010, but a full restoration has taken place and it's now a beautifully bright and spacious house.
The best thing about it though is the location, where you can enjoy all the best of both Ranelagh and town, which are both only a few short minutes away.
The place has been seriously kitted out as well, boasting the following features...
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances
- Jura Limestone flooring on ground level
- Italian Nuvalato tiling in bathrooms
- Gas fired underfloor heating
- Private, well screened southwest facing rear garden
- No maintenance astro-turf lawn to rear
- BER exempt
It can be all yours – if you've €895,000 handy. Full details about the place are listed here.