Behind This Blue Door On George’s Street Lies Dublin’s Most Stunning House
One of the most beautiful interior designs we've ever seen
North Great George’s Street is one of the most famous and important streets in the capital and has been for hundreds of years.
It is fitting then that this Georgian house at number 49 has been given a world class renovation and hits the market as what has to be one of the nicest interior design jobs in the country.
The house comes with a hefty €2.25 million price tag but for that you’ll be getting a tastefully designed house across 4 floors including large rooms for entertaining, and a large back garden.
Some of the other main features include...
- Wonderfully elegant and tastefully presented accommodation extending to 643 sq. m / 6,930 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Secure off street parking for four cars
- Stunning period features such as ornate ceilings cornices and marble fireplaces
- Four reception rooms of style and elegance
- Planning permission for mixed use development
If you have the cash and fancy living in what is clearly one of Dublin's nicest houses – the full listing is here.