You might remember a couple of years ago all the fuss about the evictions and handing back of the keys at Gorse Hill.
Well, after a bit of a makeover and upgrading, the house is now on sale for a cool €8.5 million.
Pour over the stunning interiors of one of the finest houses in this city. Enjoy that view out over the bay and take a look at that swimming pool
Located on the Vico Road in Killiney, it will most likely not be short of buyers.
Some of the main features include…
• Impressive hallway with open fireplace and double height central atrium
• Magnificent interconnecting drawing room and dining room with feature antique marble mantelpieces and magnificent views
• Dual aspect library/study with feature marble mantelpiece and bay windows overlooking the bay
• Family room with feature fireplace
• Kitchen/breakfast room with bay window and patio doors to al fresco dining area
• Utility room, Guest WC, Comms Room, Under stairs cloakroom
• Six impressive double bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms
• Principal bedroom with bathroom en-suite and spacious walk in wardrobe
• Library/Morning room open plan off the landing
• Family shower room complete with sauna
If you have a spare €8 million knocking around you can check out the full listing here.