Ahh, dreamy apartments.
Far from them we were reared. However, having an intrinsic want, need and pleasure to have a gawk into people’s houses – pretty sure that notion was invented in Ireland.
So, this brings us to one of the plushest pads in the whole city. Check out the dreamy surroundings of:
Alexander Court, Dublin 2
This gorgeous apartment is going for €8000 a month, and here’s why…
How gorjjjjj is this?!
This private large penthouse apartment sprawls over 3000sq feet, and is located just steps away from Merrion Square and Grafton Street.
Inside you will find:
- Four very large double bedrooms, each with very large ensuite, and separate dressing rooms
- A home office
- A huge drawing room with feature fireplace and polished timber flooring
- A separate kitchen with custom made high and low level units, gas range and stone counter tops
- A large dining room, with seating for up to 10
- And finally, a second large lounge at rooftop level, with 360 degree views of Dublin, with external roof terrace.
Anyone have a spare €8000 a month they can lend us?
Gwan. Be sound.