Of all the stunning villages you could choose to live in around Dublin, you’d be hard pressed to fine one more desirable than Sandymount.
It has that small, local feel, it’s right beside the sea and yet is only a short walk to the city centre.
If all the bankers do end up relocating here from London because of Brexit, you’d wager that many of them would be looking for homes like 66 Tristel Lodge.
This stunning family home has just hit the market for €1.5 million.
Some of the main features include…
- Impressive two storey over garden level period home
- Landscaped rear garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Short walk to the seaside
- Generous off street car parking
- Many period features enhanced by a tasteful decor scheme
- Aga built into the kitcheb
If you have that sort of money and this is your dream home you can see the full listing here.