PICS: This Drumcondra Gaff Has A Super Cool Interior
And it can be yours, for €2,600 per month
Yesterday we showed you a serious penthouse out in Dún Laoghaire:
And this morning we showed you this insane pad for rent in Howth:
So, to wrap up a great weekend of property porn, we bring you this beautiful Drumcondra gaff.
The three bedroom, one bathroom house is located on Arran Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9 and will set you back €2,600 per month.
That may seem steep, but you're paying for pure class, in our opinion.
The house is renovated and really tastefully designed with lots of wood and concrete giving it a really raw and unfinished vibe.
Other parts of the house are quite classic and rustic, like the living area and main bedroom, while others are modern, as seen in the bathroom.
Main features include:
- Two reception rooms
- Large, fully equipped award winning kitchen and breakfast room with wood burning stove
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom/office
- Bathroom with whirlpool bath and power shower
- Double glazed windows throughout
- TV and broadband
- Gas fired central heating
- Landscape rear garden with dining area
- Shed with washer/dryer
See the full listing here.