It’s Saturday afternoon, so you’ve probably already mentally checked out of life and started daydreaming – let us encourage your fantasising with a visual tour of yet another high-priced pad.
Kenure on Westminster Road in Foxrock is on sale right and it looks incredible. Standing on roughly an acre of land, the extensively remodelled home comes complete with a secluded and wonderfully laid out garden.
In addition to the main house, there is a mews with gymnasium, steam room, home office, and an apartment for guests.
Some of its key features include:
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Wide plank Schotten & Hanson oak floors throughout the ground floor
- 4 reception rooms
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Double garage
- Wine cellar
- Ample car parking to the front
- Magnificent secluded back garden with impressive water feature originally designed by Dermot Gavin
- Electric blinds throughout
- AMX Sound system throughout
- 12 camera infrared security system
Take a peek below to find out what a €5.5 million home looks like.
If you’d like to see more of Kenure, you can find the full listing here.