Dartmouth Square, Dublin 6, is easily one of the most desirable places to live in the city.
It is just a short walk to Ranelagh, Rathmines and the city centre.
Add in the fact that you have a large park in the centre of the square which is perfect for dogs and children alike and this is a dream part of Dublin to live in.
Because of all those reasons, houses don’t come up that often around here but number 43 has just hit the market and comes in at €1.6 million.
For that you’ll get a huge 211 square metre house which comes with a self contained flat at the front. It’s been in the one family for the last 30 years and is in exceptional condition with a large garden at the back.
Some of the main features include...
- Victorian family home beautifully presented with exceptional period detail
- 11 ft. ceiling height at hall level
- Superb location moments away from Ranelagh and Rathmines villages and Dublin City Centre
- Gas fired central heating.
- Wired for security alarm.
- Telephone and Television points.
If you have the spare €1.6 million for this family home you can see the full listing here.