For the most part in Dublin city centre apartments tend to follow the same formula and be small and pokey and pretty much all look the same.
The same can't be said for this stunning four-bedroom apartment in the heart of Dublin on Baggot Street.
It looks unassuming from the outside but as you can see as soon as you step into the large spacious apartment it's bright, airy and full of space for comfortable living. The only downside that we can see is the €1.5 million price tag.
Some of the main features include...
• Superbly appointed and spacious first floor apartment
• Prime location behind the Merrion Hotel with access from Baggot Street and Fitzwilliam Lane
• Three bedrooms plus study/bedroom
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Two bathrooms and two shower rooms en suite
• Two underground parking spaces
If you have that sort of cash and want one of the slickest apartments in town, you'll find the full listing here.