The words "three bedroom penthouse duplex" do not even begin to describe number 40 Saunders House, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Oh no, this is so much more than a penthouse.
This is a haven. A palace. A royal residence.
And we wanna move in right now.
Think of the selfies you could take with that lighting.
Think of the look on your Tinder match's face when you open the front door.
Think of the early-morning pano views.
Think of that price tag and weep.
Besides the unreal city views and decent location, other features include:
- Three bedrooms over two floors
- Outdoor terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool filled with our devastated tears
- High ceilings throughout
- Open plan layout
- Fab lighting
- Air con
- 3 luxury bathrooms
- Not one, but two parking spaces
- A superb integrated Miele kitchen
- AND A FREAKING CONCIERGE (full service)
We give up now.
Check out the listing here and try not to cry as much as we clearly are.