This Two-Bedroom House In Phibsboro Is Absolutely Gorgeous On The Inside
And it's up for sale now
Good houses are hard to come by at the moment, but 50 Geraldine Street in Dublin 7 is an absolute gem.
It might not look like much from the outside, but as you can see when you step inside, there's been a huge amount of love and thought put into this house.
The two-bed would make the perfect family home in what is a gorgeous part of Dublin, but it'd set you back by €450,000.
Some fo the features include...
- Beautiful red brick facade
- Exceptionally high BER (C2)
- Insulated dry lined walls
- High ceilings with original cornicing
- Magnificent hardwood oak floors
- Extended breakfast room area
- Potential to gain a third bedroom
- Extended shower room en suite off the master bedroom
- 3-minute walk to the Mater Hospital and 10 minutes to O'Connell St.
- Restructured roof to incorporate Velux windows
- Under floor gas heating
- Double-glazed argon filled low-e glazing throughout
If you fancy seeing more, you'll find the full listing here.