Good houses are hard to come by at the moment, but 50 Geraldine Street in Dublin 7 is an absolute gem.
It might not look like much from the outside, but as you can see when you step inside, there's been a huge amount of love and thought put into this house.
The two-bed would make the perfect family home in what is a gorgeous part of Dublin, but it'd set you back by €450,000.
Some fo the features include...
- Beautiful red brick facade
- Exceptionally high BER (C2)
- Insulated dry lined walls
- High ceilings with original cornicing
- Magnificent hardwood oak floors
- Extended breakfast room area
- Potential to gain a third bedroom
- Extended shower room en suite off the master bedroom
- 3-minute walk to the Mater Hospital and 10 minutes to O'Connell St.
- Restructured roof to incorporate Velux windows
- Under floor gas heating
- Double-glazed argon filled low-e glazing throughout
If you fancy seeing more, you'll find the full listing here.