We all know the property market in Dublin has gone absolutely bonkers (again) – and shows no sign of slowing down. With that in mind, and to provide a little escapism, we thought we'd share this amazing pad to show how the other half live.
Violet Hill, Church Road, Killiney, Co Dublin is set on 0.6 acres in one of the most exclusive parts of the city. You will get six bedrooms for your €8,500 monthly rent – and plenty of room to entertain your rich celeb neighbours.
One can but dream – or head down and get a Lotto ticket – but we could definitely see ourselves living here happily one day!
Some of the best features include....
- Superb position being located on a private avenue
- Spacious accommodation – around 597sq m (6,426sq ft)
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms, en-suite and playroom
- Monitored security alarm system with CCTV cameras and external sensor lights
- Extensive, manicured gardens and grounds
- Magnificent original features such as high ceilings and ceiling coving throughout
- Impressive reception rooms ideal for entertaining
- Highly regarded prestigious suburban address
You can see the full listing for this insane gaff over here on Daft.