This Absolutely Stunning Clonskeagh Pad Is Our Dream Home
We could easily see ourselves settling in here – and it even comes with an AGA
Some family homes look almost too perfect for words – and 2 Whitebeam Road is definitely one such home.
Although it isn't in the super-trendy Ranelagh or nearby Ballsbridge, you're only a couple of minutes from all the restaurants and attractions that both have to offer.
You will need at least a cool €1.4m to get your hands on this little beauty but if you have that sort of money we think this is just about the best way you could spend it.
According to the agent, here's what it boasts:
- Interconnecting living room and drawing room
- Integrated music system
- Parking behind electronic gates
- Magnificent kitchen/dining room extension
- Original cornicing and picture rails
- Custom-built fitted kitchen with large island and AGA
- Space of approximately 235sqm (2,529 sq ft).