As the economy picks back up, so too do some of the luxury houses coming to the market.
Castlefield House in Delgany is one such example which has just hit the market for €5.5 and which is an absolute palace on the inside.
It’s set up for serious entertaining coming with it’s own snooker table, bar, home cinema and even dance floor for when the party gets going into the night. It even comes with a second 'gate house' which has two bedrooms - the perfect place for your guests to sleep over their hangover from all the partying they do here.
The only slight downside with the plan to buy this and live there with our mates is that it costs a whopping €5.5 million.
Some of the main features include...
* Central vacuum system
* Geo-thermal central heating
* Crestron advanced integrated home automated entertainment system for lighting music heating alarm
* Heat Exchange System in attic and cinema room only
* Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
* Interior design by Patricia Fitzpatrick
* Ellickson five person life (400g)
* Italian marble and portland stone
* Planning for swimming pool and gym
* Two bedroom gate lodge
Buuut, if you have a spare €5.5 knocking around down the back of the sofa you can see the full listing here.