One of the most desirable places for young professionals to live is down around Grand Canal Dock.
All the tech companies are there and it is starting to be home to some of the best restaurants, hotels and cafes in the city.
While most of us would be lucky to find a small apartment share, today we wanted to share something with you that will show you how the other half live.
This two-bedroom penthouse comes with a huge roof garden and is beautifully kitted out throughout.
The only bad news really is the price, which comes in at a hefty €1.4 million.
Some of the main features in this penthouse include…
- Amazing walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Contemporary fully equipped kitchen
- Convenient location close to the city centre
- Designated parking space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- High ceilings throughout
- Hugely sought after location
- Luxury bathrooms
- Panoramic views from generous terrace
- Unique city garden
- Well managed development
If you do have that sort of spare cash knocking around, you can check out the full listing for this amazing apartment here.