We know we'll never be able to afford anything like this without winning the Euromillions but sometimes it's nice to take a look at how the other half live.
This house in Malahide is now on the market and is rightly described in its ad as a 'private paradise'. Built in 1792, the building and surrounding land has been completely restored over the past two years.
Known as Emsworth, the front of the home boasts two feature pools and the list of amenities mean that you'd never have to leave the house, not that you'd want to.
* Three reception rooms, kitchen, cinema room, utility, four bedrooms, three ensuite and main bathroom
* Restored coach house for staff or guest accommodation
* Large open plan living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom
* Fully equipped gym within cottage - on main house audio systems with 60" integrated TV.
* Separate Pilates Room to rear of gym cottage with Reformer 2 equipment
* Cinema room B&O surround sound
* Kids soccer / rugby / GAA pitch with nets
* Resurfaced full size tennis court with fencing and floodlights
* Zip Line off purpose built wooden platform
If somehow enough luck strikes you, the 515.8 sq. metre gaff will set you back a cool €7.5 million and you can check out the full ad here.