Sometimes when the rain is beating down and you face a long commute home it can be nice to dream a little, which is why we thought we'd share this majestic Dublin house with you all today.
The price tag of €10k per month puts it out of reach for most of us, but lets have a look how the other half live in this city. Some top-level information you'll need...
- You'll have access to the private gardens in the middle of Fitzwilliam Square as a property owner. Your own private park, effectively.
- The huge rear garden is beautifully kept, and constitutes a very rare legitimate use for the term 'oasis in the city'
- Sorry I just suggested that there's a legitimate use for 'oasis in the city'
- Two off-street car parking spots
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Sorry again about the oasis thing
- A butler's panty off the main kitchen
- Yes, an actual BUTLER's panty
- A heated wine cellar
All we have to do now is head off and figure out how we gather up €10,000 a month.