With the sun shining in Dublin, we thought we'd dream a little and share with you a house that is on the market right now in Foxrock, one which would be absolutely ideal for summer living.
Vermont is on Gordon Avenue and it looks nothing like what you'd expect a high end Irish house to look like.
It was built in 2001 by architect Don Henihan and you can see the love and high level of finish that has gone into this home.
Some of the best features of this house include...
- Wonderful 4-bed detached family home
- Approx. 279 sq m / 3
- Positioned on southwest facing gardens of approx. 0.26 of an acre
- Professionally landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Post and beam construction in Arts and Crafts-style
- Light-filled interiors
- High quality craftsmanship throughout
If you've a cool €1.7 million knocking around and fancy this house, the full listing is here.