With Christmas only one week away, we have finally settled on what we're asking Santa for this year.
We would like 3A South Park, Foxrock, Dublin 18, please and thank you Mr Claus.
This five bedroom, six bathroom detached house has been designed to perfection.
But at €1,295,000 it's ever so slightly out of our reach.
Do you hear that? It's sounded like a boom... the boom is back.
Starting in the garden...
And moving our way indoors through the sliding double doors into the house
Tastefully designed living areas
And the upstairs:
Other features include:
- Walking distance of Bus stops, shops and schools
- All bedrooms ensuite
- New build finished to a high specification
- Very high energy rating (A3) with PV Panels (better than solar), underfloor heating and cctv
- Large landscaped gardens behind electric gates with ample parking
- Tiled and timber floors, high ceilings, recessed lighting and central vacuum system
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Triple glazed windows with blinds
- Substantial road frontage
Road frontage you say? We'll take it.
See the full listing here.