A quick look inside Number 1 Orchard Lane, Herbert Park in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 shows that it's one of the nicest houses in the country.
At €3.25 million, it is also one of the most pricey but no expense has been spared creating this incredible home.
It is set on the very edge of the gorgeous Herbert Park and you'll be getting 3,896 sq. ft. of floor space, including five large bedrooms, an amazing kitchen, a large conservatory and TWO jacuzzis.
Even the grounds are on another level, described as "an exquisite walled garden, part in lawn with ornamental duck pond, populated by wild duck and heron".
Some additional features include...
* Gas-fired central heating
* Leaded windows throughout
* Basement storage
* Sunny walled garden
* Video intercom and electric security gates
* Solar powered Velux windows with rain sensors
* Underground rainwater harvesting 1200 gallons which supplies the pond and garden watering system.
If you have that sort of cash saved up under the mattress or have recently won the Lotto, then you can check out the full listing here.