There is something about living right beside or even on the water that is so appealing but for the most part it is way too expensive with real estate priced at a premium.
Sometimes though, you just need to look in more creative ways and this gorgeous four bedroom bungalow in Chapelizod is the perfect example if that.
The house has the most stunning access to the River Liffey and costs €695,000. We can easily see ourselves kicking back there and relaxing beside the water with a good book.
Some of the main features in this house include...
- Total floor area of self contained apartment approx 51 sq.m (548 sq.ft)
- Hardwood double glazed windows with south facing views overlooking the garden and directly onto the River Liffey
- Off street parking to the front
- Gas fired central heating
- Own door access directly from the road
- Double bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan format kitchen living dining area
- Security alarm
- Large degree of privacy
- Patio area to the rear accessing gardens and the River Liffey
It costs €695,000 and if you want to see the full listing you can check it out here.