The property market in Dublin is absolutely bonkers at the moment as we all know, so today we wanted to share a large family house that comes in at less than €1 million but which is slightly outside the capital.
A commute, in other words.
The benefits of moving further out of the city, as you can see, are the tons of space and the type of house you’d never get in the city.
This house itself is in Trim which is within a short drive to the M50 — it could be the ideal base for some.
With a huge kitchen, beautiful design on the inside and a gorgeous fire this is going to be the dream home for someone!
Some of the main features include...
• Scandanavian double glazed factory finished powder coated wooden windows and doors
• Bespoke interior doors, skirting and architrave
• Velux windows in kitchen with remote control unit
• Remote controlled curtain rails in sitting room, diningroom and snug
• Feature Cathedral ceilings in many areas
• Copper roof, copper fascia and wood soffit
• Pressurised water system with extra large insulated hot water cylinder
• Ferroli gas fired boiler
• Two underground rain water tanks
• Tarmac driveway with generous parking
• Paved patios and barbeque area
• Boot room with outside toilet - w.c., urinal and w.h.b.
• Fibre broadband
• Wired for alarm
If you fancy living here then you can see the full listing here.