In terms of Irish property, this is probably as nice as it gets.
5000 square feet of beautifully-designed property sitting right on right on Monkstown promenade with unparalleled views of Dublin Bay.
Yep, it's our dream home.
But the €2.4 million price tag means that it's painfully out of our reach right now.
So for now... it's just that - a dream.
The elaborate home was built circa 1830, was refurbished in the 1980s and was then updated again in the 1990s to a very high standard.
Throughout the house great care has been taken to source the best of design and craftsmanship to create a wonderful juxtaposition of old and new.
This gorge gaff is a landmark on this stretch of the seafront due to its unique projecting first floor bay window which offers incredible views of the bay.
Other features include:
- Superb attention to detail throughout
- Double fronted regency home in excellent condition
- Wonderful period features throughout including marble chimneypieces and plaster cornicing
- South-facing rear landscaped garden
- Feature bespoke kitchen
- Gas-fired central heating
- Excellent public transport links including DART minutes away at Seapoint
- Located in the heart of Monkstown village
- Elegant 13ft ceilings
- Stained glass
- Spiral and sweeping curved staircases
- Light-filled library
- Long, grand hall downstairs
- Enormous master bedroom (we're talkin' the size of an apartment)
- Perfectly positioned whirlpool bath where one can soak while gazing at the sea
Check out the full listing to see all of the other unusual rooms here.