Well this is a very sad day for the people of Dublin.
It has been announced that one of Dublin's oldest pubs is set to close its doors this weekend.
The Long Stone has been a haunt for Trinity College Students and many for for over 250 years but it will soon be no more.
It is being tore down as part of a major city centre development.
It shuts for good on Saturday and the "unique" pub - as described by manager Dan Ryan - will be "sadly missed by us and out customers."
They will be serving hot carvery lunches from 12 until half 2 on Saturday and here's what's on the menu:
- Cream of Potato & Mushroom Soup €4.50
- Served With Brown Bread & Butter
- Roast Sirloin of Beef €10.30
- Loin of Bacon & Cabbage €10.30
- Roast Turkey €10.30
- Beef Stew €10.30
- BBQ Beef on rice €10.30
- Chicken Maryland €10.30
- Fillet of Cod €10.30
- Homemade Lasagne €10.00
- Chicken Curry €10.00
- Bangers & Mash €7.95
- Early Lunch Special Offer
- Full Lunch served Btw 12-12.45 -only €9.00
- Mini Lunch €7.95
- All above served with 2 Potato - 2 Veg or Rice /Chips
- Paninis / Baguette’s / Sandwiches’ .....
- Deli Counter / Salad Bar
"Happy Xmas to all our Customers & Friends, and thank you for the last ten years, it was our pleasure."