7 Quick And Simple Brunch Recipes For The Perfect Sunday Afternoon
Trying to save money by not eating out? Then enjoy brunch from the comfort of your own home
It's Sunday and you're hankering for brunch. But it's
also January so you're broke.
You can't justify going out for brunch, so we're helping you whip it up yourself on the cheap. Here are some simple and quick recipes to hit the spot this afternoon.
1. Bacon, spinach and cheese potato cakes with fried egg and Ballmaloe Relish Full recipe here.
2. Low-carb chicken and guac tacos Full recipe here.
3. Sweet potato wedges with whipped feta, lemon and black pepper dip Full recipe here.
4. 'Fancy pants' bangers and mash
Full recipe here.
5. Super posh brunch with leek and potato cakes Full recipe here.
6. 10 minute savage pork and chilli noodles Full recipe here.
7. The perfect poached eggs in seconds Full recipe here.
READ NEXT: 8 Easy And FILTHY Sandwiches To Make When You're Seriously Hungover