12 Reasons Why Dublin's Tropical Popical Truly Is The Happiest Place On Earth
So, unless you've been living under a rock, avoiding South William Street, or have Saoirse Ronan blocked on all of your social media outlets – you know exactly who Tropical Popical are and what they're about.
They're so much more than just your regular nail salon, they give us all the warm fuzzies, and so we thought it was time we told them how much we LOVE them – and why.
1. They serve you Lilt in coconuts
This is great for two reasons.
- Lilt is the best.
2. They do Ride Of The Week segment each week
Celebrating the beautiful people of the world on the greyest of days when we need them the most.
They spread the love weekly to those who love themselves, and we like that.
3. Their bathroom is a shrine to David Gandy
An actual shrine.
4. During last year's equality referendum, they gave out free Vote Yes manicures
These gals just love spreading the love.
5. They give you the option to rent out the place to have your bridal shower there
And they don't skimp on the entertainment.
6. The decor looks like a Bratz house party on acid
And we can't get enough.
7. They're the soundest girlos going
8. Their uniform is leopard print
Makes for a welcome change from grey slacks and pin-stripe shirts.
9. They have the ability to put anything and everything on even the tiniest of easels
And even with no room for error, every time they still manage to... nail it.
I'll get my coat.
10. They arrive like Mary Poppins at festivals and events and just glam up the nation
AND for free.
11. Their parties look insane
We want in.
12. And finally, they're honestly the glammest gals going
And even with several shoutouts on international TV, they're as modest and humble as you like.