Trademarks are a funny thing, and emulating them tends to bring out the best in creativity... While there are plenty of hilarious knock-off names out there, Lidl and Aldi's valiant efforts are truly inspiring.
Feast your eyes on these beauties...
1. Nothing like being told what to do on the cover of your cheese snacks
Well, how else would I know?
2. Looking for a noodle as efficient as you are?
3. Oh, what a beautiful morning. I'd just love me a big bowl of...
Delicious Honey Balls.
4. Hmm, so much choice. I wonder what I should put in my sandwich for lunch...
You got me, Salad Baps!
5. I'm looking for something very buttery, but not too buttery, do you know what I mean?
Oh, I know what you mean.
6. Hmm, not quite. Perhaps something with a religious theme?
Thy will be done.
7. I'm looking for a treat, with an aquatic theme, but nothing too birdlike. Can you help?
Say no more.
8. Do you have anything insane in stock? Something that will send my kids up the wall, perhaps?
Just the thing!
9. Hey, do you by any chance have a chocolate bar that tastes EXACTLY how it says on the wrapper?
We do - many kinds!
10. And how about crisps that will make me grow big and strong? In the shape of a potato, perhaps?
Hold it right there.
11. I'm looking for something tasty and meaty, that's ready in under one and a half minutes
You're in luck.
12. Do you have anything just that bit sturdier than limp rice in stock?
We've got just the thing!
13. Do you have some sort of liquid that tells me exactly what to do with it?
14. Hi there, I'm browsing for something that's not as big as a meal, but not as small as a treat.
We have just the thing!
15. And how about something to round off this 'snack', a dessert per se...
16. And how about a celebratory treat for when everything is going adequately?
How about these?
17. And how about small treats that may slightly lie about their shape, but are tasty and wonderful overall?
Of course, right this way.
18. And one last thing, do you stock treats that are totally honest about their appearance?
We wouldn't have it any other way.