19 Ways To Instantly Spot A Basic Bitch In Dublin
How much of a Basic Bitch are you?
Basic bitches. They're everywhere.
Once used as an insult, it's now practically become a term of endearment as we begin to make peace with the fact that there's a bit of basic bitch in all of us.
Still not convinced? Here are 19 ways to spot one in Dublin...
1. They use the following emojis after every sentence
2. A fab night out includes a trip to Coppers, DTwo, Diceys or Everleigh Gardens
Harcourt Street 'til I die.
A rickshaw to McDonalds is a necessity afterwards also.
3. They absolutely belt out Mr Brightside at the end of the night
AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO BED AND MY STOMACH IS SICK AND IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD AND...
4. White skinny jeans are their fave staple
Stunning with any tops and some simple black heels.
5. They use the dog Snapchat filter quite a bit
Maybe a bit too much?
6. And the butterfly one that makes everyone look 10/10
Butterfly crown snapchat filter is the new basic bitch dog filter— Zach “Murray is better than Lonzo” Johnson (@zach2thejohnson) August 16, 2016
7. Everything is GORGE
The motto to live by.
James Kavanagh just answered my snapchat and called me gorge😍weak 🙈— aoife (@effaa_) October 4, 2015
8. They brunch regularly in Lemon
Or maybe shake it up with a froyo from Mooch and not forgetting Sprout!
9. They adore Tropical Popical
Gotta keep the talons under control. Where better a place?
10. All their festival gear is purchased from Tola Vintage and Nine Crows
Sure you've got to be having the style for the Electric Picnic! No Body & Soul for this basic bitch.
Maybe Creamfields if they're feeling adventurous or Benicassim if they're very lucky indeed.
11. Amy Huberman is their GODDESS
And she's HILARIOUS on the Twitter.
12. They love listening to Hozier, Villagers, Kodaline, Walking On Cars and Lisa Hannigan
Basic bitches always support the Irish artists!
13. Cocktails in Pyg with the girlies is a must
A very glam and promising start to their big night out on the town.
14. Adidas Superstars are their runner of choice
Especially the black and white pair with the gold at the back of the heel.
15. Cocoa Brown is definitely the best tan on the market in their eyes
Sally Hansen if there's no Cocoa left in Penneys! Perfect the look then with some Rimmel Sunshimmer, of course.
View this post on Instagram
Look at that Cocoa-glow! We're in love. Achieve @cindymaymakeup's deeply bronzed look by using 1 HOUR TAN for 3 hours before rinsing and then apply Lovely Legs Leg Spray over your result! #CocoaBrown #Tanlegs #cocoabrowntan #faketan #bronzed #bronze #tan #seftanner #lovelylegs #beauty #bbloggers
16. The River Island sale is what their dreams are made of
You have to get in early in the morning before all the other basic bitches nab the gorge crop tops and culottes!
17. Their most prized possession is a Michael Kors beige tote
18. Beauty Blenders are their fave means of applying makeup
19. Lacing tops is the top trend at the minute
Perfect with some white skinny jeans and a pair of Adidas Superstars.
How many are you guilty of?
DISCLAIMER: At Lovin Dublin we admit to being as basic as basic bitches can be (the first step is admitting it).
But we are proud. There is nothing wrong with being basic. Embrace it.