Gerry Adams, Sinn Féin's president and arguably Belfast's most entertaining politician is one of the most followed Irish political leader on social media, he even released a book a few months back entitled My Little Book Of Tweets.
He churns out several tweets each day, all worth their weight in rubber ducks and teddy bears...
Don't understand? Read on.
1. This foxy late night scenario
Last night & the night b4 I met a fox in the city centre. At the same time. In the same place. S/he seemed as surprised as me.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 13, 2016
2. This one highlighting the importance of friendship
Hey, if you're a political leader, you're gonna need back up.
It's always good 2 have somebody watching ur back. pic.twitter.com/mRw1xpj3k4
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 10, 2016
3. This one showing his softer side
Talk about giving the people what they want.
I love Shrek.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 9, 2016
4. This one showing his disdain at Irish weather
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 5, 2016
5. This one showing his love for mammies
Just watched Lincoln. A mighty man. Daniel Day go mhaith also. But Christy Brown go h'iontach. Not least bcos of his mammy. Na mamais abú.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 2, 2016
6. This one showing his understanding nature after a long chat with Ted
Ted sez 'Sometimes it's hard 2 be a bear.' I know what he means. pic.twitter.com/N5woqUn4fc
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 1, 2016
7. This one after a good night celebrating New Year's Eve
Time 4 rockabye baby. Zzzzzxoxo
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 30, 2015
8. This one showing us that you really do learn something new everyday
What's a loofah?
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 28, 2015
9. This one on the struggles of modern life
I fell asleep on the sofa after dinner. Now the dirty dishes look daunting. Yeuk!!!!!
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 20, 2015
10. This flirty hint
We see you, Gerry.
A sprig of mistletoe in the lift in Leinster House. Just saying. See u there @ 9 in morning. pic.twitter.com/LVb9H2xaC9
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 15, 2015
11. This time he auditioned for L'Oreal
I didn't go 4 a snooze. Instead I cleared up the mess in the kitchen. Fed the dogs. Ate 4 Mince pies. Going 4 a snooze now.Cos I'm worth it.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 13, 2015
12. This cryptic insight into his life
What's an 0 between friends. Or between Xs.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 12, 2015
13. This one of him being a divil
A load of balls on lawn of Leinster House. pic.twitter.com/Go1DT2i6PB
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 8, 2015
14. This time he said what we're all feeling
Predictive text is a curse. Soda hiss.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 2, 2015
15. This time he made us laugh, and then made us think
And then made us hungry.
Tom poured Bailey's Cream on Ted's vanilla ice cream. Actually it was my ice cream - uachtar reoite - but Ted made it.I got my just desserts
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) November 29, 2015
16. This time... I don't even know
Look who flew over Cuckoo's nest? Maidin Maith daoibh. pic.twitter.com/cC5Ucs4lsM
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) November 30, 2015
17. This time he knew a good man when he saw one
Ryan Turbidy & the way he might look @ you.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) November 24, 2015
18. This time he made us lol, as he does so well
2 busy 2 tweet!
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) November 13, 2015
19. This time he was all of us
Dreamt I was eating Cream Eggs. Woke up this morn. Pillow & beard covered in chocolate & cream thingymebob.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 25, 2014
20. This time he was full of love and light
Happy Valentines Day xoxoxo pic.twitter.com/WJbeTajZJM
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) February 14, 2014
21. This time he was both vague and specific
I love the advert about the pig.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) October 31, 2015
22. This time he witnessed a miracle
Just had a flashback 2 the 1 legged dog. Saw a 2 legged cat. Walking very tall. In Pearse St. On hind legs.
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) February 27, 2014
23. This time he was the most relatable man alive
Each night I ask the stars up above. Why must I b a teenager in love? pic.twitter.com/6WFq4ITTh2
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) June 3, 2013
24. That time he met the family
One of Teds in laws. In Ratoath. Waiting 4 Darren O Rourke 4 Meath East. pic.twitter.com/KnFb1gFqGQ
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) March 25, 2013
25. That time he made an honest mistake
In Dáil chamber. Thought I had a pen in my pocket. Discovered it is s tooth brush! Silly me!!!!
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) February 12, 2013
26. That time he expressed his love of bathing
And who wouldn't? With that bad boy.
My bestest pressie! The Queen of all rubber ducks. A high class act. Kinda ducky ar lá dee dah! Epsom Salts go deo! pic.twitter.com/dmMltTxTLf
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) December 27, 2013
27. And finally, that time he expressed the futility of life so eloquently
It's just not fair.
Every1 else gotta strawberry on their Pavlova except me!! Why?
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) January 26, 2014