Christmas can be a weird time for us all.
Between unwanted socialising, being forced to buy presents for your colleagues and queuing absolutely fucking EVERYWHERE - it can send us a little mad.
However, the season does kind of set it up for failure. After all...
'Tis the season to be baffling...
1. Allowing Christmas Eve Eve to become a holiday
Merry Pub-mas everyone, and to all a good pub.
2. Commenting on how well a priest does his job
''He says a lovely Mass''
3. Wearing offensively patterned knitwear with pride
And giving out to others not doing so.
4. Putting on your best clothes to sit around the house for the day
5. Shoving Quality Street into your mouth at 7am
6. Shifting someone you went to school with in the local
Hey, it's Christmas.
7. Listening to the same five songs for a whole month
8. Setting your dessert on fire
9. Getting back into your pyjamas at 5pm
10. Enormous indoor shrubbery
11. Buying the RTÉ Guide just because
12. Asking your mum can you eat certain biscuits
Or are they 'for Christmas'.
13. Putting a 'the' in front of 'Christmas'
14. Kicking our electricity bill up a shit tonne for the buzz
15. Getting the shift cause a plant says so
16. Drinking hot wine
17. Comparing all of the TV ads in the world
Who has the time?
18. Putting hats on to eat dinner
19. Singing the national anthem of gold digging and being okay with it
20. Sending pictures like this of yourself to your staff
— ?? Tony Wood ?? (@tonywoodhair) December 15, 2016
21. Eating a sweet every day just because you bought a calendar
22. Listening to Mariah Carey 24 hours a day
23. Napping pre and post dinner
It ain't easy being sleepy.
24. Using the word 'Twas'
We'll fight anyone who says otherwise.
25. Dressing as an overweight man who breaks into your gaff
26. Leaving a pint out overnight for said intruder
27. Fighting with your siblings over what type of potatoes should be served at dinner
28. And finally, you make a cake for the big day three months prior
Would ya be well?