Everyone has those weeks from time to time. The ones where they just seem to drag on for aaaaaages and you lose your motivation to do pretty much everything.
Well enough is enough.
It's time to get your life together and make shit happen.
In case you're lacking some inspiration we've compiled a list to help you start off your week on the right foot and have the most successful one ever.
Let's be fair, Monday's are shite. So to make your Monday more of a fun day you've got to treat yo'self.
- For dinner order a takeaway, we suggest Mao. Deliciously tasty but not greasy and filled with regret.
- Watch the Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix, if it's anything like the trailer it's going to be gripping.
- Finish off your day with a hair mask. You can't have a bad week if your hair is shiny and full of bounce, can you?
Okay, so you've had a nice, relaxing Monday but now it's time to start making things happen.
- Set your alarm for half an hour earlier than you need to get up. This will give you time to plan out your day and keep you focused on what you need to get done.
- Go to the gym. You may not want to but trust us when those endorphins kick in you'll be thanking us.
- Do some meal prep for the next day. That way you can have a bit of a lie in and it'll stop you from buying lunch in town.
It's officially hump day and the end of the week is drawing nearer. Don't give up! Keep pushing yourself to do things differently.
- Don't work through your lunch. Leave the office and take some time to breath in that not so fresh city air. Stephen's Green is always a good shout if you're based in the city centre. Stretching your legs will do you the world of good.
- Go to an exercise class that you haven't done before. Whether it be yoga or spin just do something a bit different from you usual routine.
Variety is the spice of life after all.
One of the best days of the week, without a shadow of a doubt. The weekend is fast approaching and your week has been pretty great so far.
- Grab yourself a coffee on the way to work. If there's a Coffee Angel within sight then we'd advise you to go there. You've had a successful week and you deserve a lil' treat.
- Meet up with a friend after work. Preferably one that you haven't seen in a while. Chat for hours over a few cocktails.
After all, it's five o'clock somewhere!
Yayyyy, it's officially the weekend and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Go to the nearest Mushashi for lunch. It is Friday after all and you've been good all week so you can have one luxury lunch.
- Get your nails done. Nails Dublin in the Jervis Centre is where it's at. They're very affordable and always have your talons looking in tip top condition.
- Invite a friend over for a night in. You can save the partying for tomorrow night. Concentrate on relaxing and having the chats over a bottle of something nice, bliss!
If you're one of the lucky ones that doesn't work Saturdays, you should make the most of your free time and venture farther a field.
- Take a trip out to Howth. It has the most beautiful views and it's super easy to get to on the DART.
- If you can spare an hour or two in the afternoon then some retail therapy is in order. You do need an outfit to wear out anyway.
- There will be a buzz in every bar, no matter where you go. The South William is a good choice if you don't want to venture to Harcourt Street but still want to have a bit of a boogie.
Congrats, you've made it! You may feel a little bit worse for wear after your wild night on the town but that's to be expected.
- Go for brunch. You're hungover and in need of a hearty feed. Restaurant 104 in Drumcondra will provide you with just that. Their coffee always hits the spot.
- Do some laundry. Sunday is a go with the flow kind of day so chuck on some washing and have a little clean up around the house.
- Watch a good series. There's really nothing better than lounging on the sofa and watching The Fall of a Sunday evening.