The 17 Most Beautiful Irish Women You Need To Be Following On Instagram
A stunning bunch of ladies!
Anytime you open Instagram these days it feels like you're browsing a high-end fashion magazine. Their photos are perfectly edited, outfits styled to perfection and all taken in brilliantly scouted locations.
So as you lay there slumped on the couch, waiting for your munchy box to be delivered to your gaff we thought we'd give you some inspiration for a couple of accounts to follow.
As Derek Zoolander would say, it's hard work being really really really ridiculously good looking...
17. Rachel Montague - Irish model who lives and works in Ibiza
16. Grace O'Mahony - Follow her glam adventures around Dublin
15. Louise Byrne - A mix of international jet-setting pics and high-end modelling shots
14. Kelly Horrigan - Model with Morgan who is making waves internationally
13. Holly Carpenter - Glam gal about town who writes and models
12. Vogue Williams - TV presenter, DJ and model who always seems to be on the go
11. Nicola Hughes - Irish girl making it big internationally thanks to her role in Made in Chelsea
10. Holly Keating - This Wicklow native models and presents on TV
9. Thalia Heffernan - Amazing star on the rise
8. Stella Maxwell - Models for Victoria's Secret, runs a charity and hangs with Miley Cyrus every now and then
7. Roz Purcell - As well known for her amazing healthy foods as her modelling career
6. Aoife Walsh - TV presenter, former Miss Ireland and general livewire
Absolutely love this cape that was transformed from believe it or not a BLANKET!!! By @thezipyarddublin2 @thezipyard like how amazing! 😍 love the maroon leather trim also! Details of this will be coming soon to my blog #AoifeWalshBlog #WatchThisSpace #blogger #irishblogger #cape #maroon #purple #fashion #style #model #thezipyard #transformations #alterations 💜💜💜