She comes with her ups and downs. And boy, does she have her downs.
Here are 21 such situations we've all unfortunately experienced at one time or another. But hey, we've lived to tell the tale right?
I'll stop talking now.
1. When someone at home has eaten the food you've been fantasising all day about
2. Dropping your phone on your face and only having your sweaty hands to blame
3. The first half an hour of work Monday morning
What I mean by 'Hi, how was your weekend?' is 'Please help me, I'm dying'.
4. When you think there's another crisp in the bag but there's not
Crisp packets that look full but aren't – the reason you have trust issues.
5. When all the shampoo is gone and you only realise when you're soaking
Who checks before they get in?! Ain't nobody got time for that.
6. When your hairdresser shows you the back of a haircut that will take six months to grow out
And all you can do it say 'thank you' and in your weepy, wobbly voice because you're a fucking sweetheart.
7. When you wake up one minute before your alarm
And you sit there, just waiting.
8. When someone continuously gets your name wrong and you've already repeated it twice
So annoying being polite as fuck.
9. When you bite your tongue (literally) on a date and have to try convey that you're super chill and your mouth isn't filling up with blood
10. When your new shoes are already slicing your feet and you've just gotten off the Luas to start a new day
*don't buy other shoes don't buy other shoes don't buy other shoes*
11. When some mankbag starts eating a tuna sandwich on the bus
And then again when you realise there are laws against killing people.
12. Any time you played Musical Chairs as a kid
Anyone that said that game was fun rather than a generous dose of anxiety was a LIAR.
13. Waking up early at a friend's house with no phone charger
14. When you're 121 weeks deep into your ex's Instagram and you flinch
15. When someone exits the room and leaves the door open
''If I wanted it open I would have asked you to LEAVE IT OPEN''
16. When you buy the cheap toothpaste and it tastes like death
Disclaimer: Don't skimp on dental hygeine, kids.
17. When your takeaway comes early and you haven't prepared the money AND you're in your underwear
And the ringing doorbell is basically society telling you you're not an adult yet.
18. When autocorrect is not on your level
BE MY BRAIN.
19. When you just get comfy and realise you need to pee
Always. It must be a reaction of some sort.
20. When you hear your alarm tone go off in public
WHERE ARE YOU?
21. And finally, when the self-checkout in Tesco has an 'unexpected item in bagging area' and asks you to 'please wait for assistance'
Enough, world. Enough.