Everyone’s favourite Dublin BYOB bar, Drop Dead Twice, have announced something very special on their site today…
Not a bar to do things by halves, they’ve only gone and got Chef Patrick Mansfield, of Matt The Thresher and The Chophouse fame (Chef @ Matt the Thresher and previously The Chophouse) joining the Drop Dead Twice crew to bring you delicious platters of culinary delights every Wednesday and Thursday from April 19.
And, as well as this very welcome change – mid-week socials are now also getting a makeover.
You can still enjoy four cocktails for €15 + a naggin, buuuut as of April 19 you also can enjoy a platter of Fusion Tapas for an additional €15.
And the platters aren’t just any old grub… The food on offer will change monthly, and there will be vegetarian-friendly options on offer every time.
The trendy Dublin 8 bar have also released a sample menu, to let their fans know what to expect. So, wrap your minds around the idea of:
- Chicken Wings
- Black & White Sesame with Angostura Bitters + Smoked Talisker BBQ
- Pulled Pork and Black Pudding Croquet with a Crackling Crumb on Celeriac Puree
- Steak Tartar
- Chicken Liver Parfait with a Macadamia Nut and a Salted Caramel Crumb
- Prawn and Scallop Beignet on Lime & Wasabi Mayonnaise
- and Tuna Tartar with Quails Egg and a Balsamic Glaze
Drop Dead Twice is located upstairs at The Tivoli Backstage, 18-19 Francis Street, Dublin 8.