There’s nothing tastier than getting good food at a great price.
Luckily, Groupon exist, and they give you the chance to eat at some fantastic restaurants for a fraction of their normal cost.
So if you have the cash to spend, why not buy a couple of these vouchers? Sure, you're saving money.
1. Tapas and a glass of wine for two – La Ruelle Wine Bar
Original price: €28.80
Located just off Dawson Street, La Ruelle has a chic, Parisian interior and an excellent wine list. The deal encompasses two tapas and two glasses of wine.
2. Three course dinner for two – Gallaher and Co Bistro
Original price: €78
Gallaher and Co have a Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor so the food is not likely to disappoint. You can also opt to get a voucher for four people instead.
3. Three course meal for four people – Le Bon Crubeen
The original offer for two people has completely sold out at this Irish/French style restaurant so they must be doing something right.
4. Five course tasting menu for two – Bang Restaurant
Original Price: €139.90
The sample tasting menu includes:
- Amuse bouche
- Slow cooked egg and Irish leek and bacon broth, leek ash, wild flowers
- Tea cured trout, cured scallop, avocado, pickled ginger, Ponzu
- Slow cooked beef, horse radish, charred broccoli or Pan fried hake, cauliflower puree, mussels & vadouvan
- Dark chocolate bar, coffee ice cream, chocolate crackling
Plus, you get Baileys after you finish. Yes.
5. Two burgers with side of chips – Bóbós Burgers
Original Price: €33.80
Perfect for when you’re craving a burger. Plus, if you want you can buy up to five of these vouchers.