First off, if you are one of those ridiculously lucky people who have both Good Friday and Easter Monday off work - we hate you.
That aside, we still want to do our civic duty and make sure that you know all of the amazing things going on around the city this weekend so we've compiled a list of some that are definitely worth checking out.
- Happy Pear Supper Club - Greystones - 7.30pm - Tickets €40 from here
- District Magazine BYOB Party - Secret Location - 6pm - Tickets from €40 from here
- BD Festival - Glendalough House - Tickets from €55 from here
- Discotekken Jungle Book Party - The Sugar Club - Tickets from €8 from here
- Croke Park Easter Egg Hunt - Croke Park - Tickets from €8 from here
- Morning Gloryville - Twenty Two - 9am - Tickets from €11 here
- Ryley Walker - Whelan's Live - Tickets €16 from here
- Dublin Walks - Various - Free
- Go For Brunch - A Slice Of Cake
- St Stephen's Green Southstage - 11am to 6pm - Free
- Céilí Mór - Custom House Quay - 11am to 5pm - Free
- Smithfield Square Stage - 11am to 6pm - Free
- Dublin Castle Gigs - 11am to 5pm - Free